Sunday, 11 March 2007

Charlie's First Blog

Hello anyone who is reading this blog. I've just started it and I'm happy to be posting.
I'm writing a story, and I think I might put it on here one part at a time.
Here's the beginning:

The sorcerer’s religion

The night was dark as Will crept through the underbrush towards the hut… a sudden movement caught his eye and he quickly moved his hand to the knife fastened to his belt and pulled it free. He looked in the direction of the path showing the way towards the hut and saw a figure in a dark cloak, leading a horse along it. The figure cautiously knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" a voice whispered.


9 comments:

skatey katie said...

hello charlie!!!
and welcome to the blogosphere.
i love the way your brain works: and i *love* the beginning of this story..
:o) mummy X

The Gorgeous Debbie said...

Fab, fab, fab! Can't wait for the next snippet - you sure know how to keep a girl on the edge of her seat with antici..........pation! Another blog to visit, yay for me (really!)

Rach said...

Hey there Charlie Boy....now I've just discovered something in the blogworld that I think you would LOvE.....it's a little counter that tells you how many people have visited your blog even if they don't do the courteous thing and leave a comment. Have a look at
http://www.statcounter.com/...I know it says it's for websites, but it works on my blogs!
Luv Mrs Bear

Rosie said...

Hi Charlie, this looks great! Have just asked Mum if I can start one too:-) love jono95

Anonymous said...

Gunna Gunna Gunna
Calling
Bravo Charlie.

Good luck on your new venture into blogsphere within cyberspace.

Roger and out.

Antipodeesse said...

Oh what a gripping start to a blog!

You sure know how to leave us wanting more!

(Don't make us wait too long for the next instalment....)

oacemama said...

Wonderful Charlie...Can't wait to read the "continuing story of a..."

And we LOVE Charlies at our place

Anonymous said...

gee Charlie,
I have to tell you, you are a fabulous writer....I can't wait for the next bit.

Love your photos too!
Shaz

Anonymous said...

Dear Joel!
What a wonderful story you are writing there! I must show this to Dylan , when he was your age he loved to write stories too. I am sure you write the sort of stories he likes to read and visa versa...This is tremendous.
I am looking forward to seeing you soon...
Love your Aussie Auntie Sue!